I have seen the message about the new chapter
I don't need the new message notification back on after every match, thanks.
I don't need the new message notification back on after every match, thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mood 🤣 it really winds me up seeing new notifications when there's nothing actually there
okay.
But have you seen the message about the new chapter?
Yeah, sick and tired of it to be honest.
Anyway, heard about that new chapter?
i think bhvr wants you to know that the new chapter is here…
Doing with the new messages now. A feature not a bug.
Did message mains request it?