Twitch Drops Cosmetics
I just wanna say PLEASE do this more, it would be so cool to get more actual cosmetics too from watching streams, not just charms or badges
I just wanna say PLEASE do this more, it would be so cool to get more actual cosmetics too from watching streams, not just charms or badges
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
…you are aware you probably already have the shirt in your inventory, right?
It was accidentally given out to all players.
Yeah, accidentally
But I'd still love to see more cosmetic twitch drops in the future like what we were supposed to get for Tae-Young
I remember when they started twitch drops they would. When banners and badges came out they switch to them.