Why is the community staying silent about the overall decrease of Bloodpoints from all sources?
1- The codes they give barely get you 100k Bloodpoints.
2- The Bloodpoint incentives for killers and survivors are capped at 1.25x or 1.10x ALL THE TIME
3- In the last winter event, they nerfed both Shards and Bloodpoints compared to previous years
Next week, there’s the Bloodmoon event, and if they’ve nerfed the Bloodpoints for that as well, we shouldn’t be surprised.
It should also be noted that new characters will keep being added, which is fine, but they won’t find a solution to the grind. The funniest part is that they expect new players to come to this horrendous grind.

Comments
New players (who need bp) probably dont know how it was before.
Long-time players mostly dont care bc they dont need bp.
I got friends which played awhile ago, took a long break and then started playing again two months ago. They complain about it bc they know how it was before and need bp. But they are not invested enough, to write on the forum or any other social media.
There have been complaints about it, particularly during the anniversary event (and probably the events that followed as well). I don't see anything going back to the way it was, though…
Doesn't seem to affect me too much in how I play/prestige my characters.
Though, I HAVE definitely noticed over the last 2 to 3 years the gradual decline in both code frequency and points per game. The points I get now for a mid performance game(few unhooks, couple single or duo heals, at least 60 seconds chase time, and helping complete at least 1 generator) Are about the same points I'd of gotten a couple years ago for getting almost nothing done and immediately being tunneled out. While games where I perform super well and get a LOT done I can either get barely over 20k or 40k. I'm not sure how they calculate BP anymore on the survivor end honestly. I can have 4 irri emblems end game and get 24k points or 36k points with no real indicator as to why. It seems like they're rewarding based on group performance rather than individual performance now in my opinion. I'm not a "pro" looper or a gen rush jockey, but I think I do pretty well in a majority of my games. Even with the jank distribution I still manage decent BP it just requires more time. Which in itself can be an issue. Especially when it's one of those days where you just seem to constantly be matched with "sweats".
Thesis statement
I'm a theorist and with an idea on why this is happening
If we break this down at the company business level we can possibly understand why; so here are my three theories along with a reason after on how horribly wrong this could affect dbd business wise because they listen to statistics!
Business reason 1
3 Problems within this business tactic
Business reason 2
2. They want to lower the bp incentives and iri shard earning to make it up with an event that increases bp incentives and iri shards with a whole bunch of content locked behind a paywall to maximize profit to gain more money.
I say this because think about it when they lowered the bp incentives it was christmas time and they also released the promotion for dbd’s 10th year anniversary so it logical to say when the 10th birthday comes out they will increase bp point incentives and iri shard earning through missions with a bunch of content.
3 Problems within this business tactic
Soon there'll be dessert-styled offerings for all and bps will rain from the sky :)
no one is silent, we all complain on twitter everyday, but the devs ignore us all the time, and actually made bp gains worse, while claiming "they respect our time" (they don't), we used to get more bp, specially during events, they even nerfed the event bps