Is there a possibility that they will update the Nintendo Switch 2 version?
Hello, I'm writing this post to ask if there will be a future update for Nintendo Switch 2, since it was previously mentioned that there were no plans to develop one. However, obtaining the Switch 2 development kit is easier now than last year, and they could make a very good version. There's a large community that plays on the Switch, and there would be even more if they updated the game (I have a lot of friends who play on various platforms, and we've discussed whether they would play it on the Switch now... but as expected, they wouldn't because the Switch version is poorly optimized and looks terrible graphically, even if they own a Switch 2).
I hope you can address this post and consider a possible update for the Nintendo Switch 2. Thank you.
Comments