Error/Bug

I purchased the Macabre Tales Pack. I was however logged into the game. I did not get Kwon Tae-Young or the sweater from doing so. I logged out and waited for about 15 minutes to see if it wasn't a glitch as well as unchecked the dlc and rechecked it and nothing changed. Is there something I can do to fix this?

image_2026-03-17_195804551.png DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping 2026-03-17 19-58-17_097.png

Comments

  • He's not in that pack. Only Felix, Elodie, Yun-Jin, and Mikaela are included as survivors. Kwon can only be bought on the in-game store.

  • It’s definitely weird he’s only available for purchase in the in game store. I understand why he wouldn’t just be given for free to all people who have purchased the All Kill chapter, but I feel like having some $5 DLC available in the stores labeled as “All Kill: Comeback” might be better. But maybe they thought people would have been confused by having two “All Kill” related DLCs.