New map has no elevations, so its the shelter woods effect where its a risk to run balanced landing

As the title says, I'm not really sure how this could be fixed, maybe mini stairways with the vaults like hawkins? or something.

This is my only complaint so far, I do like the map alot, so much fun for stealth builds on both sides.

Comments

  • old shelter woods had shack and tree to play off of. you can't really do it unless basement spawns in shack

  • @terumisan said:

    old shelter woods had shack and tree to play off of. you can't really do it unless basement spawns in shack

    That's true, I don't really want entirely elevated sections added to the map, some stair ways you can drop off of would be nice to get at least some value.

    This also goes for killer perks like All Shaking Thunder.