Thank you! Tokyo Ghoul finally has its own map
Thank you! The Ghoul finally has its own map.
I just want to give a HUGE shoutout to the devs for finally adding a Tokyo Ghoul map into the game 🙏
I mean, seriously, neon lights, cramped alleyways, random clutter everywhere, zero visibility half the time… and don’t even get me started on how every loop feels like it was designed by someone who hates both killers *and* survivors equally. Absolute masterpiece.
And pairing it with Trickster content? Genius. Nothing says “immersive horror experience” like getting pelted with knives while you’re stuck on your 47th unsafe pallet in a row. Truly feels like I’m living my best anime protagonist life getting deleted in 12 seconds.
Also love how every tile looks identical so you can get lost mid-chase and just accept your fate. Who needs map clarity when you have ✨aesthetic✨?
Anyway yeah, amazing job. No notes. Definitely not going to become the most dodged map in existence within a week.
10/10, very balanced, very fun, thank you again 🙂
Comments
Now ghouling the ghoul in Tokyo had got deeper meaning.