Outfits and characters
I really enjoy Sabel and Mikaela’s outfits a lot however when I play as Claudette, Thalita or Zarina i am disappointed. I feel as though their outfits are very underwhelming. Yes i do acknowledge that zarina DOES have a alt outfit, I was excited about this so I got her character, but I want more.
I am not attempting to target race in this topic whatsoever but I play as black characters typically. I see with the characters i named the outfits just aren’t that exciting like they are for the more popular characters. I wish every character had outfits similar or in the ballpark of the more popular outfits.
I wanted to use this post to highlight what i think could be added to the fog. Maybe long curly hair or more curly hair options for the black characters. More color in the survivors closets. I enjoy fengs bunny outfit I think more cute outfits should be added but to all the survivors or just more of the ones that don’t catch peoples attention or the ones that lost the hype.
If we could get a new survivor I’d hope she is what I am talking about. Black, maybe nerdy or witchy maybe even both. Also to add to my post theres a little too much earth tone in the survivors closet’s.
Comments