Let's Talk about it. . .
I would love it If you guys would do something about the toxic players in this game. Or at least not penalize me for abandoning a match. When I'm literally the only one doing objectives and I see TWO of my teammates literally doing nothing. So many matches have been griefed. It's truly ridiculous that I'm forced to play out the whole match when this is taking place. Let alone Killers who play toxic as well. .I get that you can't eliminate all the toxic players but penalizing players for leaving a toxic match makes no sense whatsoever. Why are we being punished because toxic players are griefing matches?? I think you need to start banning the ones getting multiple reports. And I don't mean a 30min ban. Ban them from the game or your gonna lose players that actually enjoy the game. Me included.
Comments