Regarding the models of liscensed characters

I personally would like to see an overhaul on some of the games liscensed Characters, particularly ones before 2024.

I and probably alot of other people very much enjoy playing as our favourite characters in Dead By Daylight but some of them look quite outdated or inaccurate, some have been overhauled in the past such as: Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Quentin Smith and most recently Nancy Wheeler. Although I am grateful for these changes I think more can be done, I know that working with licenses can be difficult but I think more accurate characters may potentially attract more players and most likely encourage players to invest in more liscensed characters or skins.

I personally would like to see changes to characters such as:

•Chris Redfield, Making his face more accurate by changing his eye shape and position and also adding the knife sheath to his outfit, fixing the sleeves on his vest to be more like Wesker's S.T.A.R.S Outfit and also updates the S.T.A.R.S logo on the sleeve of his shirt as he is quite a pricy Legendary skin.

•Cheryl Mason, making her face more accurate by pretty much reworking it entirely she could also use a minor change in her hair and also in her jacket to be more closed.

As for the Killers I think they are all pretty accurate as far as I'm aware for the ones I am familiar with but I think The Executioners head could be a bit larger and more triangular other than that I think they are pretty accurate.

I don't expect that this rant will lead to anything but it would be nice to see some polishing on some of the unoriginal characters, thank you for reading.

Comments

  • One of the latest ones could also use some work, like Richter Belmont's face had quite a few people not satisfied since it doesn't look anything like the character.