Last Survivor Hook Grace Period

Allow 10 seconds for the last survivor to be on the hook before they are killed. I can't tell you how frustrating it is in solo queue trying to have fun with some perks. Recently, I unlocked deliverance and twice in the span of like 10 games I sacrificed myself to hook with deliverance to help my team but in both cases they left as the killer was hooking me near exit game. They had no danger and if they would have just sat at exit gate for 10 seconds to allow my deliverance to activate, I would have escaped with endurance. Whether intentional or not they basically just killed me by not waiting a few seconds. But this could easily be solved by simply creating a grace period to allow for unhook. I'm not saying the killer should be forced to wait out the entire hook cycle. Just give enough time to use certain hook perks. This would go a long way for flexibility of perks in solo queue

Comments