Killers should not be balanced according to statistics. Statistically, the Nurse is average, but she

I have 7k hours of Dead by Daylight, I've had my mono oni, mono spirit, mono surv days, I play with all the killers. To this day, I don't understand what Behavior is waiting for to nerf Blight and Kaneki. These two killers are absurdly strong when played by someone who masters them due to their mobility. Blight hitting the 5th bump with Crow and Rat has no counterplay; there's no time to do anything. Kaneki is always the same problem: they wait for the pallet to drop and jump over it like a bot. They hit you with a basic attack and instantly reach you with dashes and blocking you from reaching the pallet or window with their body. I've been playing since 2016 and I've never seen a killer as annoying as Kaneki, and the worst part is that it requires zero skill. It's just pathetic to lose to these two killers because of their high mobility, which nullifies any counterplay. There's no point in saying that there is counterplay because there isn't any against what I mentioned above. There's no point in saying that they're average, because Nurse is average and broken, but she requires skill (Blight also requires skill, but when a player masters it, it becomes a design problem.). Behavior knows very well that if you separate Kaneki and Blight's kill rates into different MMRs (the current MMR is already terrible; when I play solo with my 7k hours, I'm thrown into a lobby with survivors with 500 or 300 hours), Blight and Kaneki are well above 60% in the high MMR. I reiterate, the high mobility of these two killers is a problem that you need to prioritize. Blight, who hits on the 5th bump, has no counterplay. Unlike the nurse, falling into the corner of the map far from the generators against these two killers makes no difference. They arrive instantly to stop generators and charge hooks. Everything I mentioned that is twice as bad for solo queue, which is mostly the majority of players. Let's be honest: The game favors survivors, yes, I agree, but let's face it, most killer matches are guaranteed 4k because most high mmr players are bad.

Comments

  • The reason why Nurse, Blight and Kaneki have not been nerfed is because they are poorly designed killers.

    There is no way to balance killers when comparing them to say Trapper. The only to do it would be to either significantly buff every other killers or redesign the few broken killers form the ground up. How do you balance a killer that can teleports though walls or flies across the map.

    now of cause they could redesign them but there would be outcry and even if they went ahead anyway they would just become forgettable.

    looks at Freddy.