Abandon Feature for the Second-to-Last Survivor Downed

First off, I would like to thank the DBD/BHVR team with their latest quality of life changes such as being able to load right into the game after starting the application, the ability to abandon after the game is filled with bots, after being slugged multiple times, after the last survivor is downed, or when a generator has not been completed for a long time. As a semi-casual player, I've found these changes wonderful, both as a survivor and as a killer. 

That being said, I was wondering if an abandon feature could be added for the second-to-last survivor after being downed by the killer, and the last survivor is healthy or injured. I can see why some killers may slug for the 4 kills (4k) for reasons such as completing an adept, possible win streak, or purely for their enjoyment. Also, I can understand why the last survivor won't surrender for reasons such as not getting chased the entire game, needing to complete an adept, on a solo survivor streak, or other reasons. So, without making the second-to-last survivor wait until the last survivor is downed, I think this abandon feature should be added. This way, the killer, the last survivor, and the second-to-last survivor can all have fun!

Comments