How to obtain Orela's and Taurie's Murder Mill shirts?

20260303185413_1.jpg

Apparently these shirts were added today, and unlocked for some people, but they seem to be locked for me still. I was wondering how to obtain these (or if they're not supposed to be unlocked yet).

I do have all the other Casting of Frank Stone rewards, such as the other shirts and cosmetics, badges, banners etc so this should retroactively unlock by itself.

However, in my BHVR account it says the rewards have not been claimed yet, which is not true. Maybe if I hit this button, the shirts will unlock?

And who knows โ€ฆ another BP boost as well? :D

Schermafbeelding 2026-03-03 193106.png

Comments

  • So, I decided to (re)claim the rewards on my BHVR account (even though I had already done so initially โ€ฆ) and sure enough, that unlocked the two shirts just fine.

    As well as 2 million points. Which I'd already gotten before when I originally claimed the rewards ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

    No idea why the original claim was 'forgotten'. Either way, I ain't complaining!

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    So, I decided to (re)claim the rewards on my BHVR account (even though I had already done so initially โ€ฆ) and sure enough, that unlocked the two shirts just fine.

    As well as 2 million points. Which I'd already gotten before when I originally claimed the rewards ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

    No idea why the original claim was 'forgotten'. Either way, I ain't complaining!

    Awesome, I just did this too so thanks for the info ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ