Just Another Killer Daily
Short game I edited together, would appreciate anyone taking time to check it out, thanks.
Hope you enjoyed, I had fun making it.
Short game I edited together, would appreciate anyone taking time to check it out, thanks.
Hope you enjoyed, I had fun making it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Decently edited and there is no ######### so overall its a good video. Keep it up, you seem like you have a future as a good editor.
Aw, Thanks that means a lot, really. It takes me a bit more time since I'm visually impaired but I really enjoy making them.
It's hard starting YouTube, low views and stuff but hopefully I can keep posting around here and slowly make something of it.
Here's hoping you're right about my future
Great job! This is the kind of funny, meme-y DbD montages I love. I'll throw it in a few places for exposure too
Loved it. Definitely subscribing. Memes? Check. Humor? Check. Potato-based gameplay? Check. Thank you for the effort you put into these videos!
Thanks to all of you. That means a lot to me. I know smaller creators usually means low quality so it's hard to get yourself out there and I feel bad about self promoting :P
Thanks a lot for checking it out and I'm really glad some people find it fun.
You better believe it's potato based. Wouldn't have it any other way.