Story TIME
I had equipped DS cause people were specifically targetting me (they were mad I had 3% of shaggy's power) and I had gone into this game with Freddy
Ruin, NOED, you know the typically poor freddy build. (pls nerf i mean buff freddy)
Anyway, I missed my ds because he was dribbling me, and on his attempt to get the last dribble to hook me, my adrenaline popped and zoooom off I go
skrrt
pce fredd boi
he also complained for like 3 min about it and I laughed because I looped him when he had his NOED speed increase and he still didn't get me lol
Comments
Here ya' go!
yikes
3% Shaggy power? What's that?
LMFAOAOAOOOOOO
I mean, it was a 3v1
hell yall got high expectations for a general discussion FORUM
If you use DS in my games, I will make sure that you suffer.
Just my two cents
Nah I totally agree
but you killers (not all) are so cheesey with that #########, like get over. I didn't run DS except for that game and that's when I don't get toxic killers
I run DS and it's overpowered and if I used it on a killer, I dont mind getting camped.
It's a crutch.
Not every killer camps.