Character not carrying over to PTB
After trying out the PTB, I got The Trickster in the actual game. I went back to the PTB, but The Trickster isn't available. I've tried verifying the files and redownloading the game, but nothing works.
After trying out the PTB, I got The Trickster in the actual game. I went back to the PTB, but The Trickster isn't available. I've tried verifying the files and redownloading the game, but nothing works.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It took your progress from live a week in advance. If you bought him after the 17th I believe, you won't have him unlocked on your PTB account
Look into your inbox on the PTB, you get plenty of Auric Cells to spent on PTB for characters and cosmetics to test out.
PTB and Normal Build are two separate enities, PTB as mentioned is just a copied state of your DbD Account from a specific Date (this snapshot is usually taken a few weeks/days before the PTB but Not directly stated when) so anything you do on PTB stays there including purchases and the other way around after that snapshot was taken