Decisive strike
I saw that they were making this perk free and I keep getting info that it's been free since at least December 2025 or Jan 19th 2026 but I can't get it or find it in game? Has it been made free yet?
I saw that they were making this perk free and I keep getting info that it's been free since at least December 2025 or Jan 19th 2026 but I can't get it or find it in game? Has it been made free yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its a generic perk in your bloodweb. Keep spending bp, you'll find it eventually
I'm like level 37 or something on meg but ok I'll keep trying thank you