Are some Prestige rewards artwork a different style due to licenses?
I just noticed a couple of the portraits are in a completely different style compared to other ones we have it makes them stand out
Laurie
Quentin
Freddy
I just noticed a couple of the portraits are in a completely different style compared to other ones we have it makes them stand out
Laurie
Quentin
Freddy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most likely. They said that the RE Characters will also get Prestige Rewards, but those will look different since they will use the default Icons.
So I highly assume that any difference in artwork is due to licensing, especially if we consider that Quentin and Freddy are part of it and the Nightmare on Elm Street license holders have always been very conservative when it comes to their characters (they dont have skins, even after all those years, after all).
I have an odd theory that the reason re characters are on hold is because they are probably working on the legendary character badges at the same time while they have capcoms permission. Like chris redfield / hunk etc.