What do you think about the killer of year 10?
Namely Springtrap, Krasue and Vecna 2?
Are they fine as they are? Do they need buffs/nerfs? Are they fun to play/play against?
Personally i like playing against Springtrap and Vecna, Krasue is just boring counterplay. But i guess they are all fine and dont need much work. I remember times when killer needed many changes after their release.
I dont really play them. Springtraps axe is fun for skillshots. Krasues chase is strong, but not really engaging. It doesnt feel like much skill expression, but i didnt really learn her. Vecna 2 is strong if you learn to hit your shots, but at that point most teams start giving up. But thats a problem i have with all S-tier-killer. So i dont play them.
Comments
springtrap is peak survivor experience. I love throwing efficiency out the window to mess with them and get an fnaf experience.
vecna 2 is fun too in the survivor end, moreso than playing him at least. I've seen krasue like, one whole time and I'm fine with that being the extent of it.
I enjoy playing against Springtrap. The only thing I don't like about him is when the doors spawn right on top of the generators (meanwhile my guy Dredge has multiple generators with no lockers in sight.) Krasue I don't like playing against at all, but luckily I've probably had 20 total matches against her. I do really enjoy her music and visual design though. Henry is a beast with good players but I haven't seen much of him lately, but I'm also playing 2v8.
I didn't buy Springtrap because he doesn't really appeal to me, and Krasue was so hated I haven't even unlocked her. She doesn't look fun either. Henry, on the the hand, is healing me. I suck with him but I find him so fun. It's the most unstressed I've been about performing well in awhile. The vine hits and World Breaker activation are so satisfying. I love the voice acting on the Rift skin too.
The only miss i think contentwise recently was Krasue. But considering things have been looking up in terms of upcoming content i can't be too mad.
Springtrap and new Vecna are really great additions that will remain in conversation for years; while the FNAF adaptation leaves a fair amount to be desired in terms of the throwing axe, I still love how well Afton is done visually and personality wise.
Krasue strikes me as a filler addition that won't get as much attention from the player base or the devs, but at least they aren't half as buggy as other filler additions like Twins or Houndmaster, and the visual design and movements are still something to be admired from the killer.
Bought Springtrap for the memes before I'd even played an online match. Unironically became my favourite killer, so I'll write a lot.
Things I like:
Things I dislike:
Now I'm done with my boy, the others:
Henry is a bit tainted for me as his release marked when I started playing online regularly. At my MMR (scrub) the game was just a Henry simulator. Now that's died down a bit, I really like playing against his kit, even if some hits feel a little jank.
Krasue is aesthetically the best killer they've made. The form change animation is extremely well done, smooth and genuinely scary the first time you see it. It's just a shame no one thinks she's worth 9k iri because I've only ever played against her once and I've got other killers to get with iri first.
The doors seem like a heavy rng-element. Not only their placement, even the direction they are facing.
A door right next to the gen is easily outplayable if its facing the gen, but if its facing the other way its really strong.
Map rng is fine, but for some killer (Springtrap, Dredge, Sadako,…) the elements should probably be manually placed.