Ghoul got buffed (Citations in post)
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/s/xJZOBwoLn2
There seems to be a lot of confusion that his vault changes was a bug fix and a nerf. This is not the case though.
I thought Ghoul was a controversial killer? Why would BHVR remove a significant counterplay to one of the best killers when it wasn't a bug? I think BHVR themselves are confused on how Ghoul works and what they want him to be.
Comments
They literally said it's a bug fix
Is it effectively a buff? Yes. But beyond that, what is there to gain from arguing with the developers word.
Gotcha. Thanks for providing that. I'll take down the thread
Vaulting back was about the only reason, why I would consider dealing with Ghoul as survivor.
I am not going to play against him. Just go next…
The possibility of changing it. They once removed the timing window for flashlight and pallet saves and called it a bug fix if I remember correctly. You could run up, blind the killer at the beginning of the animation, and then just run away. Even survivors were against the change lol.