Deathslinger insights please.
I have been playing him a lot in 2v8 but I swear I am watching his harpoon go through survivors. How tiny is the hitbox? It feels like 1 cm.
Any tips on him would be lovely. I want to get better.
I have been playing him a lot in 2v8 but I swear I am watching his harpoon go through survivors. How tiny is the hitbox? It feels like 1 cm.
Any tips on him would be lovely. I want to get better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shoot when survivors least expect it and when they are about to reach a tight space like an upright pallet, window or around a corner. You dont have much room to be ambitious as this killer unfortunately, missing is very punishing. So you have to patient and only fire when you believe it will hit
It isn't due to the hitbox rather his hit registration is out of synch half the time you're playing as him.
Okay! Thank you! I will give these tips a try.
Its still a 50/50 if they are about to reach a tight space or corner. Bc its obvious you will shoot, they are more likely to expect it and dodge. But a 50/50 is still a good chance.
Sad part is even with the nerf to zoning its still really effective. Just fake shooting a lot and close the distance. It also makes survivor dodge less and easier to hit if you shoot after many fakes.
One thing: deathslinger is one of the killer which is underbuffed for 2vs.8.