Bugged trophies
I've noticed the trophies for leveling characters like 'Not Half Bad' are bugged on my Playstation 5. Is there a solution to this or am I SOL? I have even tried buying new characters and leveling them up but with no success!
I've noticed the trophies for leveling characters like 'Not Half Bad' are bugged on my Playstation 5. Is there a solution to this or am I SOL? I have even tried buying new characters and leveling them up but with no success!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're experiencing any bugs, please let the team know via BetaHub! https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/
Maybe its a bug with auto leveling and has to be leveled manually? As those achievements/trophies were added long before the auto bloodweb/instant prestiging.
Aside from that you may have to go to the bug report section, go to their new website, make an account n report the bug. As ive had a bug with the bloodwebt before where dracula specificly could not be leveled as ther was a black node that could not be cleared. Bug reports eventualy got it fixed.