Are all the 1 time collabs essentially dead for new future content?

By 1 time collabs i mean:

Attack on titan

The Witcher

Nyight of the living cats

Shunji Ito

Rainbow 6 siege

It has my face

The casting of Frank Stone (even tho he is being worked on)

For Honor

Slipknot

Iron Maiden (though more shirts and badges were added)

Comments

  • Think it depends on how well they sold. That will determine if we get a second wave

  • Certainly not dead, but I do think they rather pursue new opportunities. There is currently a chapter 2 being worked on for an existing licensed content, however I have a feeling that all of the above listed IPs are pretty much done with for the time being, except for Frank Stone who I think was confirmed as an addition (trapper legendary I think) correct me if Im wrong though

  • @XsashagreyX said:

    Certainly not dead, but I do think they rather pursue new opportunities. There is currently a chapter 2 being worked on for an existing licensed content, however I have a feeling that all of the above listed IPs are pretty much done with for the time being, except for Frank Stone who I think was confirmed as an addition (trapper legendary I think) correct me if Im wrong though

    They canceled the trapper legendary, but said they werent done with him. supposedly making him his own killer maybe

  • @XsashagreyX said:

    Certainly not dead, but I do think they rather pursue new opportunities. There is currently a chapter 2 being worked on for an existing licensed content, however I have a feeling that all of the above listed IPs are pretty much done with for the time being, except for Frank Stone who I think was confirmed as an addition (trapper legendary I think) correct me if Im wrong though

    when was it announced that they’re working on another licensed chapter 2? the only sequels we know of in recent memory is the Stranger Things chapter 2 that just came out and the All-Kill chapter 2 that releases tomorrow on PTB.