Does Leader still affect gens.
By the former 9%?
I saw Ochido's recent video (I was bored ok?) and he's still just as annoying as ever. There was a point where he jumped on a gen with a leader effect on and the gens bar was yellow. Does it still affect gens by 9% and everything else by 25% or whatever it is now? I just want to know because I seriously might go back to running it.
Comments
No.
58:28-1:00:45
Official statement by the Devs about Leader and all other vaulting affecting perks.
Thanks guys. Would it be worth running over Prove thyself or nah?
You won't see any new Ochido videos as he was banned around the 26th of January on his ps4 account, the player base for once united to thank the devs
I'm glad. It's not that he was toxic. But he used to (I don't think he does it any more, correct me if I'm wrong) say creepy things about the females he played with. It was disgusting.