Am I going crazy, or is there indeed an instant mark hack for the Ghostface epidemic?
I swear, like, one out of three Ghostfaces I go against mark a survivor in nanoseconds! No, they haven't been stalking; it feels like all survivors start with a 99% mark already, right off the bat. Otherwise, how are they able to mark you on a small, closed map in less than half a minute into the match? There’s no way for them to stalk from a distance. It usually goes like this: you start → rush toward the middle of the map → bump into a Ghostface who looks as confused as you are → BAM! You get insta-marked → you run → one hit → you're dead.
I own Ghostface, and as far as I can tell, he doesn’t have any add-ons that allow him to insta-mark survivors. If I’m right, then subtle cheating is getting out of hand.
Comments
That's some breaking news you got there.
I had a Ghostface in 2v8 instamarking. Was only one match with Ghostface using that hack, rest of the Ghostface players have been normal.
It’s gotten to the point where it’s better to ask what they can’t do, rather than what they can.