New killer request

I have a request for a licensed killer when the nemesis came to dead by daylight I was curious if a potential zombie killer would come to the game but then I thought zombies are slow and dumb how would it work but then I played one of the best zombie games dying light the zombie killer is the volitale one of the most dangerous zombies in fiction if you want to know more there are plenty of lore videos about the volitale and the virus that created it.

As for the power I have 3 ideas one is volitales can spit acid or volitales can scream which attracts other zombies in the area and if those zombies attack the survivors they become infected in dying light the zombies have a weakness which is uv light or the sun and in dying 2 when are character is infected he has to get to safe zone with uv light which brings the infection meter back to the top so you don't turn so the survivors can go to these uv zones to reduce the infected meter or a leap attack since volatiles can leap several feet

For survivors dying light has 2 protagonist the main one is kyle crane the 2nd is aiden Caldwell

I not sure about a map

For the moir look up dying light volitale death animation it's scary

Comments