Lightborn and Quests related to blinding killers

I am doing survivor quests, which need me to blind Killers. I do not mind Lightborn, as a killer main, it is nice. However, trying to do these quests is genuinely painful. Many times I've considered dropping the game because as of late, these quests are unable to be done.

What I would like to see is a notification somehow that indicates that shows the killer is running lightborn in game, not post game where the information is no longer needed.

Something like a visual cue on the killer's eyes, a notification on the top right, or anything. Heck, if you remove quests that require stunning killers I'll take that also. I just want to feel like my time, energy, and items are not being wasted.

I'd even take a rare item that blinds killers through lightborn. Just something.

Comments

  • You know he is running it the first time you try to blind him as you don't get the sound effect of its starting to blind the killer. There is no reason to nerf a perk because you trying to do a challenge. Take Flashbang or Blast Mine and the killer have no reason to use Lightborn or run Residual Manifest and get the flashlight from a chest in the match.

    These kind of requests are on my opinion quite entitled as you are asking something that would make something easier for you when its not going to be better for the game in anyway. What would be the point of killers running the perk if the survivor would get the info for free.

  • @Grem said:

    I am doing survivor quests, which need me to blind Killers. I do not mind Lightborn, as a killer main, it is nice. However, trying to do these quests is genuinely painful. Many times I've considered dropping the game because as of late, these quests are unable to be done.

    What I would like to see is a notification somehow that indicates that shows the killer is running lightborn in game, not post game where the information is no longer needed.

    Something like a visual cue on the killer's eyes, a notification on the top right, or anything. Heck, if you remove quests that require stunning killers I'll take that also. I just want to feel like my time, energy, and items are not being wasted.

    I'd even take a rare item that blinds killers through lightborn. Just something.

    Hey. There sort of is a way to know if the killer has brought Lightborn.

    When you’re normally whining your flashlight, there’s a little sound and the light itself seems to expand on their face. If Lightborn is in play, there won’t be a sound, the light won’t expand, and the killer will just move straight towards you.


    ☺️