Just Stop Making Surveys At This Point

As soon as I got to the "Are you getting better at using this Perk (Turn Back The Clock)" I immediately closed it.

Buddy, pal, Bhvr...

This is a Perk that requires looking at a Generator and pressing a button.

What? You think this Perk has a Skill Ceiling? If I didn't have it, I would've just kicked the Generator like I've been doing for nearly a decade at this point.

That's literally a question that you get ZERO information from! I can imagine a bunch of suits in a boardroom saying "Aha! The overall consensus is that they agree that they'll get better at using a Perk where the Skill Floor and Skill Ceiling are the exact same thing!"

It makes horrified to think that Bhvr genuinely that all Perks have individual Skill Floors and Ceilings. Would love to see the Floor and Ceiling of Visionary.

Comments

  • Sorry but it has more skill ceiling than Surge has as at least on the new perk you can chose what gen you explode. You have also choice to use it on a gen or not and when to use it as its totally in your hands when to activate it. So in short it has a skill ceiling even if you think it does not.

  • Surveys haven't been reliable for years now, if ever at all. There were some pretty notable ones in the past that referenced things the community was very vocal about across multiple platforms and yet somehow the results did not reflect that and instead skewed in BHVR's direction (typically things that generated more money or were easier to implement). Beyond that, BHVR is known to scrap things on a whim depending on how loud the feedback is, but even that is inconsistent at best. So at the end of the day, they're going to do whatever they're going to do regardless of any survey.