fix matchmaking

can we get matched with people who have around the range of playtime i have, playtime should be prioritized before mmr its depressing to get the 500th trash noob team of the day and then they all die at 5 gens and make stupid plays and leave me as the only survivor and either killer finds me or i get hatch which doesnt even increase my mmr its just a cycle of bot teammates over and over

Comments

  • This is by far the biggest problem with the game. I always have fun matches if I’m paired with people of similar skill level, even if I lose. I do not have fun when default skin Sable is crouching in a corner and not doing gens while I am getting chased or teammates can’t last longer than 5 seconds in chase.

    The fact that this is by far the biggest problem in the game has been glaringly obvious for years. However, it continues to be ignored because fixing it probably won’t bring in much additional revenue.

  • @ConstantCapybara said:

    can we get matched with people who have around the range of playtime i have, playtime should be prioritized before mmr its depressing to get the 500th trash noob team of the day and then they all die at 5 gens and make stupid plays and leave me as the only survivor and either killer finds me or i get hatch which doesnt even increase my mmr its just a cycle of bot teammates over and over

    Hours played don't mean anything. I have seen many 2k+ hour players perform far worse than a 500 hour player. This could be due to them having so many hours they just want to mess around or could be just skill level.

  • I have thousands of hours and am an ok surv and a lousy killer still. 🤪

    Imo they cannot ever really improve matchmaking until something is done about lobby shopping and dodging.