Do you think hellraiser will come back?
I started playing after it left and after learning 2 months ago about it I’m heartbroken I got the game after and I want to know if yall think it’ll comeback?
I started playing after it left and after learning 2 months ago about it I’m heartbroken I got the game after and I want to know if yall think it’ll comeback?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God I hope not. I love Hellraiser to death, but I'm not sure BHVR can keep up with too much more in the way of licensing costs.
They are a multimillion dollar company. Trust me. They will be able to handle it.
Maybe after the exclusive rights deal expires for the other game.