Eleven
Dear Dead by Daylight Team,
I hope you’re doing well.
I wanted to share a quick suggestion regarding the recently released character Eleven. I was very interested in purchasing her, and I likely would have done so immediately if she had a perk that allows her to break doors that are normally only breakable by the Killer.
I believe this could have been a unique and exciting mechanic that fits her abilities and would make her stand out even more in gameplay.
Please consider this as a passing idea and a small piece of feedback from a player who enjoys the game.
Thank you for your time and for your continued work on Dead by Daylight.
Best regards,
Comments
I think breakable doors/walls are already designed to make the killer lose time and limit their map control. If survivors could break them, it would remove that intended mechanic and could make certain loops too strong or unbalanced. The current system keeps map control mostly on the killer side while survivors focus on escaping and wasting time.
Check this one https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/464248/eleven-should-have-this-perk#latest
😐️ >me when the Eleven breaks the door that makes that makes DeadDogSaloon a legit infinite.
I mean its a fun idea, but except that one instance of DeadDog. Then breaking a pallet always helps the Killer.
A perk for breakable walls only would be situational AF, even tho it's cool on paper.
I have suggested that breakable doors could be opened with keys before and would rather see it get that feature as making a perk that only breaks doors is too limited and would be basically survivors Shattered Hope.