Escapist is ruining 2v8
Playing 2v8 as any killer that has no dash skill is basically forfeiting 50% of your chases. The sheer frustration of having a survivor hit a button and get free distance is reason enough to only play a Dash Killer.
I want variety, I want to be able to Play Executioner or Nemesis or Deathslinger, but instead I have to play Good Guy (The only Dash Killer I actually enjoy) because I have a slightly better opportunity of smacking the "E Pressers" as they hold W expecting to just get a free escape.
This game mode is supposed to be "For Fun" but how is it fun for Killers to just get outmaneuvered by a goddamn AOE Exhaustion skill. It's DUMB.
Please, for the love of god, turn The Sprint into Lithe, or Overcome, or SOMETHING ELSE. I WANT TO ENJOY KILLER AS SOMEONE BESIDES CHUCKY.
Comments
the only way to deal with sprint bursters is to tunnel and hook camp their friends. I don't like having to be that guy, but I'm not chasing them. you just can't in a time management simulator.
it's not that I don't think survivors should have strong things, it's just this one ability is too much.
Very much the dilemma. The sheer amount of time wasted for Killers at the press of a button is insane. I get called names and whined at for "Tryharding in a casual mode" but the alternative is to just get stomped again and again if you don't preeumptively seek out those quick sacrifices.
Yeah, it's definetly most annoying thing to deal with as killer.
Escapist was fine when it worked as a Sprint Burst. It's very broken when it's on a button.