In your opinion, how do you feel about the characters?
The title itself is pretty broad- yes. But frankly, I’d like to know, what makes YOU like a survivor/killer? What do you feel is the most enjoyable about them?
Do you ever sit down and read the backstory? If so, what makes a good backstory?
Reason for posting this: I’m genuienly curious as to what the community itself finds intriguing about survivors/killers.
Do you ever sit down and read the backstory? If so, what makes a good backstory?
Reason for posting this: I’m genuienly curious as to what the community itself finds intriguing about survivors/killers.
Comments
I don't really care about the characters lore really.
I choose my favorites based on Appearance/Power/Skin variety.
I main Freddy because i like the two worlds power. I think Freddy is super cool.
Legion is my second pick because of the masked edgy teens theme and the variety of skins for Legion. They remind me a lot of Ghostface killers from scream.
I do the same with survivors just minus power being a factor.
Killers. I find Myers very creepy and scary. Something about his robotic way of walking, stalking, calmness. True psychopath.
And Billy whisky is funny to me. Especially with some outfits. I always laugh when I play against him. Hes so clumsy and adorable lol.
I love Spirits look, her backstory and her power. Absolutely. For survivors it's definitely Feng. She's such an awesome character. This is biased not biased because of how attractive her Lunar new year cosmetics are
I like being able to go to Survivors without alerting them.
It's why i like Wraith & Spirit, and Nightmare to some degree.
Second, i like Killers who announce their presence because they're confident in their abilities, like Hillbilly.
Everything else just feels either meh to me or plain boring.
The only character I actually have an interest in is Dwight, and that's because I have a soft spot for the Dwights of the world. They usually make for really good unlikely heroes in fiction.
YOU like a survivor/killer? What do you feel is the most enjoyable about them?
they're all
