Photosensitivity accessibility
Due to a few friends I have that play this game I've come to realize that there is no accessibility for people with photosensitive epilepsy, whenever they get blinded they experience a bright light that will sometimes cause them to have a seizure due to the event happening, and the only way they have to prevent it is to run light born (for killer)
So I was simply wondering, wouldn't it be best to have an setting under accessibility that causes the screen to dim out to black instead? It will be the same effect, just not a effect that will strain their eyes too much. I figured, this shouldn't be a problem to add due to BHVR already having multiple accessibility options added, (scratch mark recolor, that motion sickness cursor on clown's gas, doctors old visual effects being removed, tricksters old photosensitivity being kill switched and fixed, etc…)
TL;DR: Add in a togglable accessibility setting to turn the screen fully black instead of white for blast mines, flashlights, two can play, etc… In order to allow people that suffer from photosensitivity epilepsy to play the game in a safer manner.
Comments
I remember one the youtuber Kytos videos, where he complained about lightborn, and many people told him in the comments, that they use this perk for exactly that reason. I agree with you, this is a problem.