2v8 is the worst possible time to play the game
And here is why:
1. Queue time for killer is long. Especially 2v8 Killer queue time. If you want to actually play the game you just can't choose this option. I didn't play a single game of this yet, I gave up after some ridiculous queue times.
2. Average 2v8 survivor is even dumber than average 1v4 survivor. At first it's funny to watch, then it's cringe, then it's just sad. For some reason people get grabbed by Chucky every 30 seconds… and then people with just one hook state steal potions from people with 2 hook states.
After 2 games the novelty was gone for me. It's just madness and stupidity. Some might find this funny, I don't.
Yes yes, silly mode, go have fun.
I like the class system and the active abilities, it's great… but I just don't find it fun to be matched with people who get grabbed by Chucky over and over again…
It kind of goes both ways, I did see a match when one of the killers was literally useless the whole game. Imagine waiting so long in queue just to get ally who does nothing xD.
3. Playing low tier killer in normal 1v4 is asking for a bad time. Not only the queue time is high, pallets are everywhere (even double pallets… no, not the ######### ones, the old double pallets are actually back…)… and survivors who you will get matched with are surprisingly high skill and also there are couple of hackers as well. Unless you are good with some high tier killer, 1v4 right now is miserable.
4. Solo queue survivor is just… boring. Not much to say here. If you get normal, average killer they just get stomped by swf bully squads and pallets everywhere.
I did not have a single game today which I would actually enjoy. Untill the event is up, I'm gone.
PS: Can you fix your anticheat already, please? I am looking at hacker forum right now. Post from a month ago. "Dead by Daylight has the EasyAntiCheat so in theory you should be careful with any injectors… but it's the worst implementation I have ever seen, just don't do stupid, obvious ######### and you will not get banned lol".
I am not asking to fix the AI reading skillchecks or DMA wallhacks, because these are undetectable… just fix the actually annoying hacks like instahealing, haste on demand, slowing down killer ect…
Oh yes, I forgot to mention. I had a match where I was permanently slower. Was playing Nemesis, but I was walking with Huntress speed entire match, but sadly the guy was smart enough to not haste himself or do anything obvious so I don't know who exactly that was…
Can you at least look into stuff like this? It is honestly embarrassing.
Comments