Suggestion for an in-game achievement system.

As someone that has played DBD since it came out on Xbox years ago I worked my way up to 100%-ing all the achievements for that platform. I then made the move to DBD on PC some time after cross progression was introduced only to be a little disappointed realizing the only achievements that popped were level and prestige related. Sure 100%-ing again on a different platform isn't the end of the world but it feels demoralizing seeing the grindly achievements I worked through getting already at 0/100. So my suggesstion is for some kind of in game achievement system that works similarly to the one in Marvel Rivals, it tracks the achievements you have unlocked in game, and even if you move onto another system it instantly unlocks the achievements for that platform that you already unlocked. Even if it's something that won't work retroactively I feel like it would still be a good QOL change for a game that now has cross-progression. Anyway I've yapped enough, thanks for ready my suggestion.

TL;DR: Implement an in-game system that tracks achievements so they carry across platforms.

Comments