Joining the Fog 48 hours too late: A new player's plea for Michael Myers"

"Dear Behaviour Team,

​I am a new player who joined Dead by Daylight on January 21st, 2026. I was incredibly excited to finally play as my favorite horror slasher, Michael Myers. However, I was devastated to find out that I had missed his departure from the store by only 48 hours.

​I didn't know about the licensing expiration, and it’s heartbreaking to realize that because of a two-day difference, I might never be able to play as The Shape. As a minor and a new fan of the game, I cannot afford the extremely high prices of the remaining third-party keys.

​I am sharing my story because I want you to know that there are many of us who joined the game 'too late' but are eager to support the franchise and buy this content. Please, consider renegotiating the Halloween license in the future. Michael Myers is the reason many of us want to be part of this community.

​Thank you for your time and for this amazing game."

Comments