how to I change my profile picture?
Good Evening, good morning or afternoon I know this sound dumb but I wanted to know how do I change my profile picture in this forum?
Good Evening, good morning or afternoon I know this sound dumb but I wanted to know how do I change my profile picture in this forum?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Currently the change profile picture button is missing. Have not gotten an answer as to why either. Been gone for a few weeks at least.
thanks for your response
I found a way to do it, just use this url:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/profile/picture
Now if only there was a Naughty Bear pic to use..thanks
This is a weird thing for sure. I can't find the button, but the url meathod is available.
Thx bro!