Ambiance
So, I'm sure this has come up before, that the fog doesn't really contribute to much. So, I have an idea for a different offering, and even a random chance for the situation to occur without an offering. How about storms? Small storms, bits of thunder here and there and a little bit of rain. But the larger ones occur with heavy rainfall, loud booms of thunder and even bright streaks of lightning. Things that will definitely impair ones senses, both killers and survivors alike, while also providing new and interesting immersive moments or even strategies. I don't know if the engine can actually properly handle it, but if it can, I would love to try out a ptb sometime with actual storms to add to the creepiness and or intensity of the trials!
With much love,
Reave.
Comments
I'd like such cool environmental effects as well, but I'm dubious whether all of the platforms could handle running it.
Prolly make a Switch melt and slide into the floor! 🤣
I would love it.