this'll be really nice for when the two of your faves are 59 scrolls apart (yui and vee🥀)
Yeah, I was really surprised it wasn't a thing from start. That's kinda main sorting I would expect.
Good idea
ty very much
@TheNormalizer said:this'll be really nice for when the two of your faves are 59 scrolls apart (yui and vee🥀)
@TheNormalizer said:
loool this is as close as it will get for me
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this'll be really nice for when the two of your faves are 59 scrolls apart (yui and vee🥀)
Yeah, I was really surprised it wasn't a thing from start. That's kinda main sorting I would expect.
Good idea
ty very much
loool this is as close as it will get for me