Can someone be banned for toxicity,cause I'm tired of this.
I mostly play killer and just finished playing against 4 survivors(Obviously).They were doing really well and getting the gens done as they were supposed to.Then I see him,the jake with a purple flashlight.He loops me for a while,and then I figured I'll go for the rest cause I didn't want to be looped whole game,he then proceeds to flash his flashlight constantly and t bag,getting my attention again.Then I got looped and the gens done,so I dced out of frustration.Then the survivor who looped me goes on the message me,leaving me death threats,insults,rude remarks about my family.What has this community become?I haven't done anything toxic and I try to avoid these kinds of players,but this is just ridiculous.
Comments
Bannable indeed, here's the support ticket forum: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
We do not tolerate death threats or excessive insults. It's a video game, there's no need for that kind of stuff. If that happens in game, please report it and we will review it. The in-game reports will save the chat logs and all the information we need. If it happens outside of the game (through private messages on Steam, Xbox Live, or PSN), please report it to the platform it took place on. They will have access to the chat logs and they will be able to punish them as well. None of them tolerate that sort of behaviour either and many people have been banned for that sort of thing.
And sometimes, people go into spontaneous remission. Doesn't mean it's a good idea to forgo treatment.
Exceptions are just that - exceptions. What matters most when making decisions is the most common result.
Tbagging is strategy too. If you are the best looper, you can really help out your team if you can goad the killer into chasing you. Also some killers can get upset at being Tbagged and can lead to them playing less effectively.
In general though if it's a Nea with the pink hair holding a flashlight with "toxic" in their username then you know what you're going to get.
For that reason I stopped playing killer and I think I will also stop playing dbd.
People and lazy devs...kill the game.