Distortion Perk Possible Update
Update to Distortion -
Whenever you are performing a conspicuous action with one other survivor, if distortion spends a token, grant its effects to both survivors.
Update to Distortion -
Whenever you are performing a conspicuous action with one other survivor, if distortion spends a token, grant its effects to both survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While I think Distortion is kinda bad now, I want killers to run something else than 4 slowdowns all the time.
Hmm…
I see the vision here, but I'm not sure if it's necessarily something Distortion needs. I could see that being very fair if you're, say, healing someone, but I don't know if it'd be fair if you're repairing a generator with someone, for example.
I'd probably say either make it healing only, or make this whole effect something another perk does instead.