Pig trap exploit
I don't know if this is an exploit or not but I recently for the first time came across something that didn't sit right with me. I was in a match with a pig and they would put a trap on me and then chase me but in stalk mode so my timer is still being used up but I'm still being chased by the Killer. He waited until I had a sliver of time left, knocked me down, and hooked me and then as soon as I got off the hook it killed me because I had no time to get It Off.
I think that there might be an alternative way of doing things than this.
Comments
It's been an issue which is kind of nasty for a while, I don't really know what they could do bar make them pause based on proximity to her/is nearby for a prolonged time.
My issue is how well she synergises with the scream hex builds and slowdown on her boxes, those are the annoying games with Pig.
That's way how Pig can throw the whole game for guaranteed kill. She's very weak so it might be a strategy to some player to get at least one kill. :D
If they're in stalk mode, run away. If they switch back to regular mode to keep up, you're in a chase and the timer stops. Otherwise, they lose you.
Or just do a box. If they grab you out of it, the timer stops. If they continue to NOT hook you, then you're wasting their time and not advancing your trap. If they do hook you, then that's just camping/tunneling (not specific to pig).
Thanks for the build.