Is Ping Spoofing Happening?
I feel like everyone I see that has a high ping icon flash or what seems like really unreasonable hits has anywhere from 60-70 ping.
I see A LOT of 60-70 pings. Just feels a little too coincidental
I feel like everyone I see that has a high ping icon flash or what seems like really unreasonable hits has anywhere from 60-70 ping.
I see A LOT of 60-70 pings. Just feels a little too coincidental
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs can not even solve the problem of cheating, how do you expect them to deal with ping issue. Oh wait, there's still tons of bugs. This problem can never be on their list.
I think they do this on purpose. Have you seen multiple players pings around that 60-70 range in the same match? If so then the intention might be to give everyone a similar ping. Killer benefits more from slightly higher ping so it's weird.
I have 60-70 ping. Are you trying to shun players with good ping?