Unranked/ Ranked Queue Systems
I saw this idea in the Survey and while I didnt vote for it because I always believed it would be a bad idea to split the playerbase. Like we see when 2v8 is on how the other queue is tanked.
But not having Unranked/Ranked Quees have problems on its own too. An example of this being how split we all seemed to be on the tunneling/ slugging/ camping changes presented last year, changes that I myself as a dirty Killer main were fine with, I guess Im the exception.
So why not try to make two game modes, One gets to play the game as is and the other gets to play the game as it was presented last year. Call it experimental mode.
Then we can judge its true popularity from gameplay instead of just people saying what they want and dont like.
Idd play it, I had a great time on that PTB back then. And everyone who dont want to play it can just not.
Comments
That could be interesting.
Though I assume that most survivors would flock to the version with antitunnel and most killers would do the opposite and use the version without it.
Except lil me.