New Survivor / New Killer

As a Native American, I think it would be a pretty cool idea to have a Native American survivor and a Wendigo killer.

Comments

  • Have you happen to play a game series called Turok? Ive been hoping for that license in dbd too, lots of Native American characters in it.

  • I hope it does not become the Americanized version of the monsters, idd like something stays true to the folklore rather than popular media. im not against popular media at all, but I find it way cooler when BHVR dives deep into some old folklore and brings to life a horror unseen in modern western media.

    Also I think there are other cool stuff to pick from than Wendigo, rather there are stories of giant cannibals, forest spirits and this giant horned snake. Idd be open to any of those.

    image.png
  • @trinity_dbd said:

    As a Native American, I think it would be a pretty cool idea to have a Native American survivor and a Wendigo killer.

    Honestly, Native American has a lot of great folklore that would fit very well in DBD. I'm all for it! One of my friends is Native American and has provided me with some insight on various traditions and folklore. It's a rich untapped source of storytelling that BHVR could look into.