Bug report
I have some bugs that I need to report.
- Deception now also hides your pools of blood (it only hides your scratch marks)
- Reassurance can happen "TWICE" per hook state per survivor. This happened to me when my teammate and I reassured the same guy twice on his first hook. (which you cant arcording to its description)
- Fixated + Champion of Light combo doesn't work. I don't feel the speed boost like I did after this patch (I may tripping LOL)
- Hound Master gets giga slowed down after using her chase command. I know this is an old bug, but please fix it ASAP. I can't do anything to avoid or to get rid of it.
Comments
You must report bugs in the bug reports section or BetaHub.
BetaHub is the only place to report directly to the team! https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318
submit them to that BetaHub thing so they can ignore it for months there too!