switch crossplay
I’ve been in the queue for 45 goddamn minutes, this is beyond a joke. I started as a PC player and then my PC crashed and burned and with the price of RAM rn I had to move onto my switch and rebuy my DLC all to not be able to play the game I had to buy a second time. Please fix this
Comments
Oh Its the Update. The patch they gave isn't going on switch (im on Switch as well). We are getting the next patch sadly. Thats why ur not able to find a match
From someone in my post about this. Which shout out to them
Man, Switch players can't catch a break.
Hopefully BHVR is cooking something nice for you guys. 🙏
They're definitely gonna have to give you some rift fragments to compensate for all the game time you're missing out on.
Based on everything posted above, is it best for Switch players to turn off crossplay to find matches?
Wouldn't help. No matter the platform no one can matchmake with others on a different patch.
Best to leave it on, as it being off would then isolate players from any other Switch player with it still on, further reducing the pool pulling from.
Wait switch has crossplay with pc and console? That's nuts. I can't imagine the performance is very good.