Stop taking my items
Stop taking my items when I don’t leave the game. If the host quits, I shouldn’t be penalized for the killer getting butt hurt.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to play survivor, as killer you are just screwed when it comes to dcs
What platform are you on?
Do you mean Offerings? Last I checked, items stay with you when you DC
I had to leave game early recently due to baby needing attention and I noticed a bug. I happened to pick up a very rare tool box in match, when I left the match early without using gate / hatch it was in my characters inventory.